$11.00 – $41.00
Clarinex or Desloratadine is an effective remedy against Histamine that causes allergic condition in your body such as runny nose, watery eyes, continuous sneezing, hives, itching nose and eyes. It blocks the formation of Histamine and instantly relieves you of the allergic condition.
Clarinex tablets are blue, round, film-coated tablets containing 5 mg desloratatine, an antihistamine which is orally containing medication. The drug is used to treat nasal and non – nasal symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis (allergies). Clarinex Tablets 10mg is used more to help you get relieve from chronic itching caused by hives. This drug belongs to a class of drugs called antihistamines. These drugs are more often used to treat similar conditions for health problems. The mechanism of this medication is observed by working successfully in cells in the body. This includes sneezing, runny nose, red, watery and itchy eyes. The drug may give side effects according to the individual body type. It is also should be noted that this tablet can easily interact with other medication , vitamins or other herbs which by taking can cause side effects in or outside the body. Also if taken with doctor’s prescription can cause To prevent any further complications ask your doctor or health specialist to treat you.
- Uneven and fast heartbeat
- Fever, flu symptoms
- Seizure (convulsions)
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Dry mouth, sore throat, cough
- Muscle pain
- Drowsiness, tired feeling
- Nausea, Diarrhea
- For Adults who are 12 and above can take Clarinex 5 mg Tablet once daily. It is also recommended for you to take 2 teaspoonful (5 mg in 10 mL) once daily.
- For children 6 to 11 age it is recommended 1 teaspoon (2.5 in 5ml) once daily. It should be 2.5 mg tablet once daily
- For children 6 to 11 age should take the dose orally in 2ml (1mg) once daily.
5mg x 30 tablets, 5mg x 60 tablets, 5mg x 90 tablets, 5mg x 120 tablets, 5mg x 240 tablets, 5mg x 360 tablets